R.L. Clotworthy Construction considers its employees as valuable contributors to the company’s success. We want to work with talented individuals who are hard working, experienced, and qualified. Our management does its best to ensure that all of Clotworthy’s employees have the resources and support that they need to succeed. When the team working on a project is cohesive and productive, a high quality product can only result, and this is why we take so much pride in the people who work for us.
Thank you for considering Clotworthy Construction to be your employer. Please take a look at our available positions below. We appreciate your privacy and will keep your interest confidential. You may send your resume to Evan Clotworthy at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Wireless Construction Superintendent
This is a long-term contract position. Our comprehensive service offering includes contract staffing, permanent recruitment, training, and consulting. This position reports to a Construction Manager and is responsible for a subset of construction activities related to wireless projects within a geographic region. These projects typically involve turnkey site development services to build or modify wireless networks. Responsibilities include:
- Achieve measurable results and report against performance metrics related to various construction activities
- Metrics typically include: schedule adherence, budget adherence, and quality
- This position will typically supervise 100-150 sites depending on the project
- Assist the Construction Manager in identifying experienced/quality sub-contractors
- Serve as the on-site supervisor of all construction activities for assigned sites
- Ensure sub-contractor complies with all scope, schedule, safety, and quality policies and/or requirements
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Minimum 5-8 years experience within wireless construction industry.
- Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate significant expertise and/or experience related to large-scale wireless program deployments in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong leadership skills to actively coordinate sub-contractor activities and performance
- Experience leading tower crews and/or civil/electrical crews
Wireless Construction Tower Foreman
Applicants for this Foreman position must be experienced and must preferably be Anritsu or PIM certified. Applicants must have the ability to lead, teach, and train in proper work and safety procedures. Applicants for this position should have the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of telecom industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, rigging, safety, and general Telecom and Construction industry knowledge.
- Job related certifications is a plus
- Com Train Certifications
- Safety, rescue, CPR
- Connector Certifications
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency.
Wireless Construction Tower Apprentices
Applicants will perform construction duties on a daily basis, ensuring quality construction for the expedited commercial deployment of services as directed by the Superintendent and/or Foreman. The essential duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Basic ground labor work with minimum in the air experience.
- Read site plans and tower drawings.
- Distribute, pick up and, organize tools and materials.
- Work with Superintendents and Foreman to analyze job requirements such as labor and materials.
- Complete work in a timely and efficient manner as delegated by the Superintendent and Foreman.
- Run errands as directed.
- Work with Superintendent and Foreman to maintain a safe job site.
- Keep safety barriers correctly installed.
- Must be able to work overtime to include Saturdays, Sundays, and evening hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 0-3 years tower construction/climbing experience.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid Driver’s License – strongly preferred/may be required depending upon the location in which the position is required to work.
- Knowledge of standard knots; Pass N.A.T.E. “Tower Climbers Exam” preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. The abilities to hear, understand, and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone are necessary. A visual ability correctable to 20/20 is preferable. The ability to operate a motor vehicle is necessary. Applicants will be standing about ninety percent of the day. Applicants need the ability to stoop and bend, the ability to reach and stretch, the ability to lift up to 75 pounds, the ability to walk, stand, and bend, the ability to climb 180 to 350 feet, and the ability to work on a job site in a remote location for extended periods of time.